- New Mexico Media Literacy Project – A leading provider of media literacy presentations, training and multimedia resources, NMMLP cultivates critical thinking and activism in our media culture to build healthy and just communities.
- National Institute on Media and Family
- Jean Kilborne – The First Lady of Media Literacy and Health Promotion
- EDAP – A comprehensive site concerning eating disorders, including media’s role in creating them.
- Media Awareness Network
- LimiTV – Why TV time should be limited for the K-12 age group.
- Children Now – Advocacy for children, including media issues.
- Project Look Sharp – Integrating media literacy into the classroom.
- Commercial-Free Student News
- New American Dream Campaign for Kids
- Changing Channels
Prevention & Activism
- National PTA Common Sense
- ONDCP Project Know
- Media Matters – American Academy of Pediatrics
- Safe & Drug-Free Schools
- Trinkets and Trash – The downloadable image archive of tobacco and alcohol advertising and promotion.
- TIPS-Tobacco Information and Prevention Resources
- Keep Schools Safe
- Great American Smokeout
- Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids
- SmokeScreen Activists Network
- Leadership to Keep Children Alcohol-Free
- Center on Alcohol Marketing and Youth
- Marin Institute – Alcohol Industry Watchdog