Alcohol Literacy Challenge Pricing
License fee for 1 year use: $1 per student ($275 minimum allowing up to 10 presentations).
–required one time training fee of $5,000 (plus travel or webinar expenses).
[Sliding scale training fee to provide webinars for smaller agencies is available. Please call 505.471.8437]
Curriculum is delivered on Mac/Windows compatible CDs. Digital copies of the
following are included:
- PowerPoint Slide Show with videos and sample alcohol advertisements
- Written script for presenting PowerPoint
- Bulleted Talking Points for each slide in PowerPoint
- Instructions and videos of ads for playing advertising expectancy game included in the Middle, High & College ALC versions
- Activity Sheets for students to complete during presentation.
- Implementation Manual
5-hour Training Workshop includes these support tools
- Free Recorded Booster & Skills Development Webinars for current staff and new program hires.
- Recorded video on the general theory behind challenging alcohol expectancies
- Quality Assurance Tools, including:
- Fidelity checklist
- Outcome measures
- Video streams demonstrating each lesson being presented
- Scientific efficacy validation tools for testing changes in expectancies, alcohol harms, and drinking behavior.
On-line purchasing is Under Construction.
Please download an order form and either call in (505.471.8437) or fax (505.471.8859) your order. Credit cards are currently not being accepted. Please submit a purchase order or pay by check. Thank you.